SOLVE is a US-based financial technology firm with seven offices globally. We are a leading provider of real-time observable market data and data aggregation across multiple Fixed Income asset classes including all Structured Products (ABS, MBS, CLOs, etc.), Syndicated Bank Loans, Corporate Bonds (IG, HY, EM, etc.), CDS, and Municipals.
We are looking for an experienced Web Developer. The successful candidate will span multiple environments, teams, technologies, and stakeholders. Additionally, the ideal candidate will be an integral part of both development and operations.
This role would require cross functional work and frequent interaction with management. SOLVE’s technology team consists of back and front-end developers, QA engineers and is led by our VP, Software Engineering. The team collaborates to deliver product developments and enhancements across our internal systems and our desktop and web-based platforms.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a creative, rewarding environment and have a direct impact on SOLVE’s cutting-edge technology and product offerings.
- Enhance, support, and maintain SOLVE’s client-facing web application
- Assist other developers with any technical and procedural challenges
- Work closely with the Solution architects to make sure the software development process is being followed
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to share information and communicate on status and client requirements including offshore clients and other companies in the group
- To undertake any additional responsibilities related to the above, as deemed necessary by management
- Ability to follow directions and multi-task with a high sense of urgency
- Prior experience working at financial services or financial technology firms
- React / TypeScript
- SQL Server/T-SQL