SOLVE is a US-based financial technology firm with seven offices globally. We are a leading provider of real-time observable market data and aggregation across multiple Fixed Income asset classes including all Structured Products (ABS, MBS, CLOs, etc.), Syndicated Bank Loans, Corporates, and Municipals). SolveQuotes by SOLVE was developed to improve price transparency and efficiency in illiquid markets through “smart” parsing and data aggregation of unstructured messages.
We are looking for a detail-oriented Technical Support Analyst with a passion for customer services to assist with onboarding, technical implementation management and ongoing support of SOLVE data feed customers. This position will be reporting to the Support Manager.
This role will work with Sales and the designated Customer Success Manager on onboarding new customers who are licensed to receive SOLVE data feed. This will include interfacing with the customers to understand their business needs and define the specification of the data feed. Furthermore, the role will work with the customer technical team, SOLVE’s IT and data teams to deliver the licensed data feed to the customer. This role will provide an excellent opportunity to make significant impacts by optimizing procedures leading to improving our overall customer services and satisfactions. The individual should be a thoughtful, organized problem solver. The ideal candidate will have a background in data analysis and technical implementation of data feeds. This position will be client-facing regularly.
- Work with Sales and Customer Success Manager to understand the licensing agreements
- Conduct workshop with customers to understand their data feed requirements for the SOLVE data feed
- Create data feed requirement specifications including delivery approach and data requirements
- Work with the customer and SOLVE IT teams on security requirements and provisioning
- Work with the SOLVE data team to quality check, prepare and deliver the required data feed
- Train the customer on data feed
- Ongoing support for data feed customers with data feed issues such as data quality, format issues, connection issues etc
- Transition the data feed to SOLVE Support once the implementation is complete
- Follow up with customer periodically to assess the customer’s satisfaction
- Identify additional data feed requirement for upsell/cross sell opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in data sciences, information management, computer science, or equivalent
- 2-3 years of experience in interacting with customers
- 2-3 years in technical implementation consulting is highly desirable
- Ability to perform business analysis
- Strong administrative, organizational, written, and verbal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to multi-task and perform with sense of urgency when required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Prior experience working in financial technology firms.
- 2-3 years in project management