Customer Success Manager | US
SOLVE is a New York-head quartered financial technology firm with five offices globally. We are a leading provider of real-time observable market data and data aggregation across multiple Fixed Income asset classes including all Structured Products (ABS, MBS, CLOs, etc.), Syndicated Bank Loans, Corporate Bonds (IG, HY, EM, etc.), CDS, and Municipals.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager professional to join our team and manage relationships with new and existing customers. The ideal candidate will have experience in Fixed Income, financial services, and/or FinTech firms servicing institutional investors.
SOLVE’s sales team consists of sales and client service individuals and is led by our CRO. The team generates new business as well as maintains relationships with our client base. This is an exciting opportunity where the candidate will be part of a fast-paced rewarding environment and have a direct impact on SOLVE’s client relationships and product enhancements.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience in Client Success or Relationship Management
- Prior experience working at financial services, or financial technology firms servicing institutional investors
- Ability to build and grow strategic relationships and partnerships
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- High motivation and drive to learn, grow, and build a successful business
- Expert-level time management and prioritization skills; organized and methodical in your approach
- Proven track record of meeting targets and goals
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment
- Interact daily with client-base to ensure that our data and platform features are clearly understood and are being incorporated into customer processes
- Manage the account relationship by delivering excellent client service and customer experience
- Establish, develop and cultivate positive client relationships
- Develop and maintain a strong knowledge of SolveQuotes and the benefits it provides to our clients and prospects
- Collaborate with our Dev team on client feedback and product development
- Possible travel for clients, conferences, and roadshows
- Occasional client entertainment
- Exposure to Fixed Income markets