SOLVE is a New York-based financial technology firm with offices in seven countries and a leading provider of real-time observable market data and aggregation solutions across multiple Fixed Income asset classes including all Structured Products (ABS, MBS, CLOs, etc.), Syndicated Bank Loans, Corporate Bonds (IG, HY, EM, etc.), CDS, Converts and Municipals.
We are looking for an experienced Business Development/Sales Professional responsible for generating leads and new business opportunities. SOLVE has an ever-growing list of game-changing products and services and is at the frontier of the evolution of the credit markets. The addressable market is massive and this rep will be responsible for targeting prospects across companies, asset classes and personas in a strategic manner. The BDR is responsible for keeping the pipeline filled and should never expect a slow day
SOLVE’s Sales Team consists of Sales, Business Development, Client Services, Account Management and Marketing Professionals led by our Head of Business Development/Sales. Wonderful opportunity to join a company in an exciting expansion stage where the candidate will assume a role with limitless growth and earning potential.
- Aggressive Outbound Prospecting making 50+ calls and 100+ emails a day
- Managing leads and contacts in the CRM platform
- Becoming familiar and comfortable with Solve products and offerings
- Developing target lists, strategies, and campaigns with Sales and Account Management
- Generating opportunities for net new business, cross sales, and upsells
- Motivated, self-starter who brings their A-Game every single day
- Confident, Charismatic and Cool under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of FinTech / Market Data Landscape
- 2+ years in Fixed Income Markets and/or 5+ years Sales Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree Finance, Economics, Marketing, Communications