SOLVE is a US-based financial technology firm with seven offices globally. We are a leading provider of real-time observable market data and data aggregation across multiple Fixed Income asset classes including all Structured Products (ABS, MBS, CLOs, etc.), Syndicated Bank Loans, Corporate Bonds (IG, HY, EM, etc.), CDS, and Municipals.
We are looking for an experienced Software Developer to scale up our backend capabilities. The successful candidate will also help to develop critical features and fixes to our product suite. Additionally, there is an analytical component to the role including developing data models, data requests, and managing tickets. Our team is nimble, and we value team-players that can wear many hats. This role would require cross functional work. The ideal Software Developer should be outgoing and maintain an ability to stay on target with multiple, simultaneous tasks.
SOLVE’s technology team consists of back and front-end developers, QA engineers and is led by our CIO. The team collaborates to deliver product developments and enhancements across our internal systems and our desktop and web-based platforms. This is a fantastic opportunity where the candidate will join a creative, rewarding environment and have a direct impact on SOLVE’s cutting-edge technology and product offerings.
- Strong focus on backend programming languages
- Development back-end processes and middleware
- Develop data models, data requests, managing tickets
- Optimize/Identify key areas for improvement within existing processes
- Work closely with Development, Data Analyst, and Sales teams, straddling multiple tasks
- Fix bugs
- Interact with clients occasionally
- Technical planning with developers on projects
- Be open to innovative technologies and creative solutions
- Strong proficiency in backend development, C#, .NET, Web API, SQL Server/T-SQL
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of experience
- Ability to follow directions and multi-task with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment
- Prior experience working at financial services or financial technology firms