NEWS ROOM,Release Notes
DIVER by SOLVE Enhancements Released 2/16/2023
DIVER Pricing & Scales by SOLVE, a suite of municipal bond market solutions that support the new issue and secondary market and facilitate monitoring of primary and secondary trade activity, has been enhanced to provide our clients with Excel export functionality across multiple modules:
- Primary Market Pricing Analysis: Export comparable bonds and comparable trades for your target deal or market segment into Excel.
- Secondary Market Pricing Analysis: Export comparable bonds and comparable trades for your target bond into Excel.
- Muni Trade Ticker: Export up to 10,000 secondary market trades from your customized real-time and historical Trade Tickers into Excel.
Anticipated use cases for the above enhancements include:
- Underwriters: Inclusion of comparable bonds and trade data within internal analyses and reports that are used as part of the new issuance pricing process.
- Bankers, Analysts and Municipal Advisors: Inclusion of comparable bond and trade data in analyses used to power Pitch Decks and RFP responses.
- Sales and Trading professionals: Inclusion of primary and secondary market trade activity within internal workflows, analyses, and reports.
Founded in 2011, SOLVE’s mission is to deliver transparency to the famously opaque Fixed Income market. We provide the Fixed Income industry with the most comprehensive, accurate, and real-time pricing information and market color available.
Powered by machine learning and natural language processing, our sophisticated, flexible technology collects more data and market color when and how you need it. We house the largest dataset (500,000+) of bids, offers, and market color across five asset classes (Structured Products, Corporates, Bank Loans, CDS, and Municipals). Our powerful workflow tools eliminate the hassle of the BWIC process, consolidate dealer inventories, and streamline month-end for the back office, all in one place and at your fingertips.
To learn more, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-646-699-5041.