SOLVE is a New York-headquartered financial technology firm with seven offices globally. We are a leading provider of real-time observable market data and data aggregation across multiple Fixed Income asset classes including all Structured Products (ABS, MBS, CLOs, etc.), Syndicated Bank Loans, Corporate Bonds (IG, HY, EM, etc.), CDS, and Municipals.
We are looking for a Junior Sales Associate. The Junior Sales Associate would be responsible for generating a prospecting pipeline for the sales team and closing new business. This is done through outbound outreach into the market through targeted campaigns across phone calls, emails, social media, and other outreach channels. This person will work to develop target accounts and ensure activity and result outcomes are achieved.
Solve’s Sales Team consists of Business Development, Client Services, and Marketing Professionals led by our Chief Revenue Officer. The team collaborates to deliver products and client support. This is a fantastic opportunity for the candidate to join a creative, rewarding environment with growth potential.
- Outbound prospecting making 60+ calls and 100+ emails a day
- Manage leads and contacts in the CRM platform
- Closing new business and meeting predetermined targets
- Work with activity dashboards and sales engagement platforms
- Work with direct sales team to develop target lists and strategies
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Investing
- 2+ years in Fixed Income markets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills