NEWS ROOM,Release Notes
AdvantageData Workstation by SOLVE Enhancements Released 3/23/2023
News Feature Enhancements
AdvantageData Workstation by SOLVE has been enhanced with a News feature that provides quick access to important news stories and the ability to conduct refined news searches.
- Views include:
- All News – View and search Top Stories and Top Business stories
- Issuer News – View and search stories by Issuer name
- Bankruptcy News – View stories related to bankruptcy across different organizations
- Research – Link to the existing Advantage Data Research page
- Stories display Headline, Source and Time of Posting
- Click on the headline to read news content.
- Click on hyperlink to go to the source article.
Value Prop/Anticipated Use Cases – Banker and Analyst clients can quickly access important News events related to the Issuers and Markets they care about.
AUM BDC Report – % Portfolio by Cost
AdvantageData Workstation by SOLVE has enhanced the AUM BDC League Tables with the ability to calculate % Portfolio on a Cost basis, in addition to Fair Value.
- A new filter for “Aggregate Data” has been added to the League Tables
- Ability to select between Cost and Fair Value
- Click the “Generate” button to view the % Portfolio calculation in the results table
Value Prop/Anticipated Use Cases – Investor clients can quickly identify distressed investments; view portfolio performance by looking at Non-Accruals as measured by Cost.
AUM BDC Report – Button Redesign
The action buttons on the BDC Home Page have been redesigned and repositioned to improve user experience.
- Generate, Download, Heatmap, Reset Filters
- Expand All or Collapse All
Founded in 2011, SOLVE’s mission is to deliver transparency to the famously opaque Fixed Income market. We provide the Fixed Income industry with the most comprehensive, accurate, and real-time pricing information and market color available.
Powered by machine learning and natural language processing, our sophisticated, flexible technology collects more data and market color when and how you need it. We house the largest dataset (500,000+) of bids, offers, and market color across five asset classes (Structured Products, Corporates, Bank Loans, CDS, and Municipals). Our powerful workflow tools eliminate the hassle of the BWIC process, consolidate dealer inventories, and streamline month-end for the back office, all in one place and at your fingertips.
To learn more, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-646-699-5041.